100 Word Challenge – inspiration is the word homemade
Homemade food is not my thing. I hate to cook. I will eat other people’s homemade food, but I hate to cook for me or others.
Now when it comes to homemade clothes I used to make my own clothing including bathing suits when I was a teenager. I made short shorts, mini skirts, and even complete suits. Since my shorts were so small I had tons of them in all kinds of patterns and types of materials. I contemplated making my own wedding dress, but I didn’t.
When I had my 2 daughters I made their clothes as well.
1) I provide a one-word prompt.
2) Write anything you want using that prompt, either as inspiration or as part of your 100 Words. (That means you don’t have to actually use the prompt word, it can be implied.)
3) Your story has to be EXACTLY 100 words (because someone will ask, hyphenated words count as a single word.) This is the one rule I will be a stickler about.
4) Submit your story here as a comment, as a Facebook status, or as a blog post. (Add the specific FB status or post’s URL to the Mr. Linky list just under the prompt.)
5) If you write a blog post, please link back to this post. It makes it easier for me and the other Wordsters to find you.
6) You have one week to write your story and link up (The link stays open, so you can really submit stories whenever… this is the one rule I don’t really enforce.)
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian
Author – http://www.finallyawriter.com (this blog contains my old work mostly although occasionally I do add something new here), new work is mainly on this blog http://www.tessacandoit.com
Author of a book, a work in progress on the blog, https://tessacandoit.com/government-property-a-memoir-as-a-military-wife/
Highlighted chapters are done and ready to be read.