100 Word Challenge (pink)
Pink is not one of my favorite colors unless it is pale. With the warmer weather coming it is time to start thinking flowers. It is also time for the yearly argument.
I would rather have an array of different types of purple. There are many different shades to make a colorful garden.
Off to the garden store and everyone spreads out. I quickly find the purple area and look to combine shades.
I gather my selections and meet up with the family bracing myself for all the pink.
Imagine my surprise when every selection was some shade of purple.
1) I provide a one-word prompt.
2) Write anything you want using that prompt, either as inspiration or as part of your 100 Words.(That means you don’t have to actually use the prompt word, it can be implied.)
3) Your story has to be EXACTLY 100 words (because someone will ask, hyphenated words count as a single word.) This is the one rule I will be a stickler about.
4) Submit your story here as a comment, as a Facebook status, or as a blog post. (Add the specific FB status or post’s URL to the Mr. Linky list just under the prompt.)
5) If you write a blog post, please link back to this post. It makes it easier for me and the other Wordsters to find you.
6) You have one week to write your story and link up (The link stays open, so you can really submit stories whenever… this is the one rule I don’t really enforce.)
Advocate for mental health and invisible illnesses, also a devout Christian
Author – http://www.finallyawriter.com (this blog contains my old work mostly although occasionally I do add something new here), new work is mainly on this blog http://www.tessacandoit.com