Daily Archives: July 18, 2015
The Love-Hate Challenge POSTED BY HBHATNAGAR
The Love-Hate Challenge
I nominated myself. I love these things.
The rules are simple, name 10 things you love and 10 you hate, end by nominating someone if you want to (this is HBHATNAGAR’s rules and fine with me, hate nominating people myself)
1. Cats when they aren’t yowling in my face all day. I feed her, she eats, she had treats, what is her problem? But I still love her.
3. Reading although so far nowadays all I read is blogs. LOL!
4. Being able to lay down when I feel like it which is often.
5. Having brunch with my best friend every Saturday.
6. Eating, food is my comfort, but the bad kinds of food and I am doing better with eating the right kinds of food. I ate all the fruits and veggies in the fridge (no waste) even though the veggies did a number on my tummy.
7. Book stores.
8. Being alone
9. Coloring even though I am an adult, I am a kid at heart and love to color.
10. A warm, sunny spring day, not the hot days we are having now.
1. Rowdy crowds of kids.
2. Thunder storms.
3. Abuse in any form.
4. People who go off in bad rages over unworthy things.
5. Fantasy books, movies.
6. The telephone although I have a smart phone that is smarter than me.
7. Anyone who cuts me off on the road
9. Putting cream or oils on my body or hands, yuck!
10. Babysitting any age child.
Day Ten: Build a Better Blogroll – Blogging 101
This is the end of week 2. The assignment was:
Today’s assignment: create a blogroll to share a few links you love.
I added the “Blogs I like” at the bottom, but I can’t choose them. They chose them for me.
I also have 2 widgets, I don’t know how to get rid of. Great!
Assignment done, not perfectly, but I do have a list of blog faces on there now.