Today I had my therapy session. Would you believe I can remember very little of it? I am so drugged up anymore that I can’t remember something that just happened and lots of my past is gone. I know the Fibro Fog kicks in too and doesn’t help. I know we talked about the family and how worried I usually am. I am a little calmer about that and then we talked about my acting out scene. Now this is not the normal me and I never really noticed them when they happen although now I am becoming more aware.
Yesterday my son and I went out to eat. We walked in and there is a person playing on the counter with a spoon. She looked at us and then went back to playing with the spoon. The rest were in the kitchen doing heaven knows what. We stood there waiting, but nobody even said be right with you! I am the patient one, my son is not, he has rage issues. I like to think I do not, but if I am honest it does happen I just like to push it to the back of my mind. Well finally I had had enough and shouted “Does anyone work in this place?” My son just about died. I said what is wrong with you Mr. NO Patience? He goes I don’t mind waiting in a restaurant because you make them angry they do things to your food.
That doesn’t bother me, but he was horrified. I guess my control button was off. I had no control over my mouth. I sure shook them all into action.
- my sugar this morning was 128 fasting…I am starting to remember to take it and I have to get more strips
- took all of my pills and the detox when I was supposed to
- I couldn’t sleep real late since I had a therapy appointment
- I spend a lot of time working on my blog…hardly visit FaceBook or play the games much
- no soda and my dad bought the soda I have here in the house off of me…I just have a couple of bottles to finish and then I will do my best to stick with water
- I have spent so much time on this blog that my room is even messier than it was and I am a low level hoarder